Tuesday, August 3, 2010

(a plaque at the Church World Service guest house in Port-au-Prince, Haiti)

The following quote from Rumi seems at apt way to say "Au revoir and Bonsoir" as the Haiti exploratory group returns home to share our experiences, reflections, and learnings with you...

"If God said,

'Rumi, pay homage to everything
that has helped you
enter my
arms,'

there would not be one experience of my life,
not one thought, not one feeling,
not any act, I
would not
bow
to."

(Source: Love Poems From God, translated by Daniel Ladinsky)

From each of us--Colleen Kintner, John Walsh, and Sharon Graff--please accept our deepest gratitude for your prayerful and loving support.

3 comments:

Loring said...

Glad you're home safely. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

I'm holding each of you in my heart as the process of process continues for you. Much love my friends.

Bob Braxton said...

Glad to meet at Gordon Cosby memorial service in Washington, D.C.